Account Executive – New Sales (US)
Full-Time | Washington D.C, United States of America
VIXIO GamblingCompliance provides unrivalled business intelligence, leading research and expert commentary from the cutting edge of the global gambling industry. Driven by an experienced team of lawyers and analysts, VIXIO GamblingCompliance provides the business intelligence clients require for their strategic decision-making, regulatory and risk assessments, compliance audits and due diligence research. We have staff based in the US, Europe and Asia, supported by a far-reaching network of analysts and professionals representing all sectors of the industry. VIXIO is a dedicated, energetic, and very hard-working team. Every day at the office is a new challenge, requiring entrepreneurial flexibility, strong motivation, and a goal-oriented work style.
We are looking to hire a Account Executive who is a results-driven individual looking to advance their sales career by identifying and targeting business with new partners.
The role would suit an experienced professional looking to gain experience in a small but dynamic global business operating within an exciting sector. We seek an exceptional sales candidate with a minimum of 5 years of new business sales experience selling complex solutions into mid to large size organizations. You will require a real passion for sales, a personal drive for success and a strong determination to achieve your objectives.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities with a strategic focus that drives and uplifts revenue, targeting Chief Compliance, Risk Officers and Heads of Legal, Business Development and Corporate Strategy
- New business sales Quota of circa $300K in new contract value in your first year
- Converting prospects into VIXIO GamblingCompliance clients, owning the full sales cycle and negotiation through to the transition of new clients to the account management team
- Leading complex sales across fast-changing business environments with multiple prospect stakeholders
- Continually building relationships at the C-Level to uncover prospects’ mission-critical priorities and presenting VIXIO solutions to deliver against their business objectives.
- Collaborating with the Content/Product team to test areas of content expansion; be it jurisdictions or content themes, based on prospect and customer feedback
- Owning forecasting and account planning on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis and provide weekly sales and progress reports
- Conduct discovery calls to fully qualify leads in order to provide tailored demonstrations to present the GC value proposition to the decision making unit as well as service users
- Prepare proposals and negotiate commercial contracts
- Networking within the industry to develop new & existing prospect relationships
- Reporting to: Commercial Director
- Travel: Occasional
- Commercial experience in a subscription sales position in a fast-paced business environment
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding targets, in telephone and video call based sales
- Proven track record of managing pipeline and accurate forecasting
- Curious nature and ability to ask challenging questions to deepen knowledge of customer and product
- Highly presentable with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the sector is not essential but you must be a fast learner and capable of taking on feedback to accelerate your success
- A collaborative team player
- Attention to detail with good time management and organization skills
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.