Full-Time | London, EC3N, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
Want to join a fast growing subscription business with some of the biggest Gambling brands as clients? An exciting opportunity has arisen for Account Manager in our London office to join a leading provider of legal, regulatory, political and business intelligence for the global gambling industry.
You’ll be part of a dynamic and ambitious organisation. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for someone to become a central part of our senior sales team.
The Account Manager will be based in London and will be part of a passionate and self-motivated sales team who thrive on building and developing existing relationships across a portfolio of client accounts. Our ambition is to deliver exceptional value to our clients to help them protect and grow their revenues in a compliant way, while delivering increased value to VIXIO Gambling Compliance.
By thorough research and industry understanding you will anticipate the needs and adapt your sales style for a variety of stakeholders within your portfolio from compliance, risk, product, corporate strategy and business development stakeholders, to their respective executive team.
Confident at presenting across all mediums, you will be skilled at retaining and upselling/cross selling across your client portfolio, in core subscription products mainly in Gambling Compliance and Horizon Scanning module. With a strong account management background, you will be assertive, with the ability to challenge and ask insightful questions that help the customer to think differently as to how VIXIO services can support in achieving their business objectives, and to recognise VIXIO as a partner to enable their growth.
Developing tailored solutions to customer needs and negotiating with consummate professionalism the Account Manager will ensure maximum profitability whilst ensuring the customer gains high value for their organisation from the VIXIO Gambling Compliance content platform.
The Account Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring we retain each and every customer as well as, growing the existing account base, account planning, forecasting accuracy and sharing customer feedback on service products with the Content team to ensure we can continually evolve our product.
- Full responsibility to retain all customers across your assigned portfolio, upselling and cross selling to increase client value, and ensuring that customer expectations are consistently exceeded.
- Execution of a strong client contact strategy over the course of the 12 month subscription (Vixio Retention Wheel).
- Building strong relationships with clients to genuinely understand their business.
- Agreeing customers service requirements and working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure we deliver to those.
- Regular analysis of client usage stats and taking proactive steps to encourage increased and consistent engagement with the service.
- Competently present and position the Gambling Compliance platform to all levels within the decision making unit, across all sales channels.
- Set and deliver clear ‘win back’ strategy on cancelled or vulnerable accounts.
- Forecasting your business on a timely and accurate basis each week for the month and quarter based on customer satisfaction and account status.
- Work with the Business Development team to help ensure seamless transition of accounts, once a new client is brought on board.
- Reporting to: Chief Revenue Officer
- Travel: Limited
Desired Skills and Experience
- A demonstrable track record of sales success in the management of accounts and increasing the value of your client base
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of solution selling and value selling within a B2B information provider
- Curious nature, with ability to ask great questions
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM to manage opportunities and forecasts.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.