Client Value Specialist
Full-Time | Washington D.C, United States of America
VIXIO provides unrivalled business intelligence, leading research and expert commentary from the cutting edge of the global gambling and payments industry. Driven by an experienced team of lawyers and analysts, VIXIO is the most trusted source for independent, authoritative and actionable intelligence on fast-moving regulatory developments. We help businesses make timely, informed decisions to mitigate regulatory risk and capitalise on new opportunities.
VIXIO is a supportive, energetic, and flexible working environment. Every day provides new challenges requiring entrepreneurial thinking, self-motivation, and a goal-oriented work style.
The role and key responsibilities
We are looking for someone who enjoys and takes pride in delivering an exceptional client experience – and thrives in a team environment at a small global business. This isn’t a commercial role, you won’t have a target, but you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses and commission through engaging clients and helping a team of Account Managers hit a collective goal.
As a Client Value Specialist your work will align to our three team objectives:
- Enhance the client’s perception of VIXIO. With best in class renewal rates and a product that is deeply integrated into our client’s business processes, your goal will be to ensure that continues. This involves proactive problem solving, engaging new and existing clients through onboarding meetings, content campaigns and demos that are tailored to the client’s needs
- Decrease the workload of Account Managers. The role provides an opportunity to partner with 2 Account Managers and work closely with them and their clients. You would provide strategic and tactical support with a goal of creating lasting (non-commercial) relationships with clients and enabling the Account Mangers
- Increase the opportunity for growth. You would be a product champion, discovering the structure of our clients’ businesses and gathering insight into what content is resonating to help inform the product and content roadmap. Using data and other resources, you would advise the business of risk or opportunity within the client portfolio – and proactively partner with internal stakeholders accordingly
The role is based in our Washington DC office with the flexibility to work remotely (currently we’re operating 3 days a week remotely, with 2 team orientated days in the office, this approach is reviewed on a quarterly basis). We think this is a great opportunity for anyone who is working towards an Account Management, Client Success Manager or Product role, as you’ll get exposure to what is required to succeed in those roles.
Skills, behaviour and desired experience:
- Experience in a customer facing role, this could be B2B or B2C
- Demonstrable experience of success in setting, meeting and exceeding client expectations
- Curious nature and ability to ask smart questions that deepen your knowledge
- Presentable and confident with strong communication skills
- Knowledge of the sector is not essential if you are a fast learner who asks questions and seeks feedback
- A collaborative team player who seeks to build lasting partnerships internally and externally
- Attention to detail, ability to quickly respond to client needs with good time management and organisation skills
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- Competitive basic with generous uncapped incentives
- Hybrid/ flexible working
- 20 days of holiday each. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 25 days
- Private health insurance scheme
- 401k scheme
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.