Content Operations Analyst
Full-Time | London, EC3N, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
The analyst role focuses on upholding the standards aimed at maintaining credibility, integrity, clarity and consistency across all VIXIO content, and is integral to the continued output and development of the operations function. The role involves, but is not limited to, cross-functional collaboration and working groups, copy editing and marketing-adjacent activities. To support content decision-making, the role requires a keen eye for continuous improvement of global operational processes and procedures, and data-informed insights.
- Insights & analysis: edit and upload articles; clarify content for consistency and accuracy; send updates.
- Regulatory: edit reports for structure, substance and style; ensure links work.
- Regulatory updates and Horizon Scanning: editing; link checking; clarifying points and taxonomy.
- Support the creation of bespoke/monthly reports, for clients or for internally-produced event collateral: edit and layout reports in line with branding; find or create additional graphics (e.g. charts); repurpose existing content for print; create/edit Infograms.
- Data: edit data reports.
- Marketing-adjacent: copy edit emails and marketing materials when required.
- Partner with content managers to hold the content team accountable for communicating deliverables and meeting deadlines.
Continuous improvement (governance and development)
- Product innovation: partner with the Tech and Product teams to improve operational processes and functionalities.
- Functional Performance: partner with Chief Content Officer and Content Managers to develop internal operating processes and procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Quality control: provide feedback on edited work to its authors; refreshing guidelines; ensuring team awareness of guides and expectations
- Cross-team cohesiveness: troubleshoot for business-related knowledge gaps.
- Maintain data dashboard to monitor and track performance of all content on a continuous basis.
- Provide stakeholders with monthly/quarterly updates on content performance, including insights that help drive resource allocation and content coverage.
- Attention to detail, applicable to copy editing, CMS maintenance and design-related tasks.
- Copy editing, particularly content written by people with English as a second language.
- Strong organisational and project management skills to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong communicator across functions.
- Ability to think and work independently.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (some knowledge desirable).
- Platform-specific knowledge: Drupal; Pardot (optional).
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.