Legal Analyst, Research & Regulatory Analyses
Full-Time | St Clare House | 30 Minories | London, EC3N 1DD, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
- Contribute to defining the research process, ways of working and best practice for the VIXIO regulatory research and analysis products.
- Build subject matter expertise in jurisdictions and topics by supporting research initiatives from end to end, gathering peer input and review.
- Independently write regulatory analysis and thematic research outputs to a high standard.
- Regularly engage with clients and the broader market to inform regulatory analysis and ensure VIXIO content is relevant. Develop relationships with clients, regulators and industry groups.
- Contribute to developing the content strategy, product development and content calendar.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills – recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions
- Understanding of legislative and regulatory processes
- Strategic and critical thinking- ability to connect the dots across disparate information and inform a way forward
- Thought leadership
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Business and commercial acumen
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Gambling and/or payments industry experience or legal/ compliance training.
- Experience in research roles at B2B information services companies, in house compliance or legal roles.
- Fluency in a language other than English is extremely beneficial – particularly Spanish and/or Portuguese.
- Knowledge of the following legal frameworks: anti-money laundering/Bank Secrecy Act, consumer protection laws, data privacy (CCPA/GDPR) is desirable but not essential.
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.