Legal Analyst, Research & Regulatory Analyses
Full-Time | Washington D.C, United States of America
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
- Monitor a set of jurisdictions to develop an understanding and expertise of regulatory changes, requirements and specialisms (i.e., Responsible Gambling, AML, Data Privacy, Advertising) in the Gambling industry.
- Demonstrate understanding and expertise through updating State level reports and trackers and writing regulatory alerts which simplifies and clearly articulates the regulatory changes that are most important to our customers.
- Regularly engage with clients and the broader market to inform regulatory analysis and ensure VIXIO content is relevant. Develop relationships with clients, regulators and industry groups.
- Support VIXIO participation at third party conferences and events by sharing knowledge, creating presentations and writing blogs/ content to promote our regulatory intelligence.
- Create and maintain research reports, assist with bespoke research projects, as well as research new customers and trends in the Gambling industry.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Thought leadership
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills – recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions
- Strategic and critical thinking- ability to connect the dots across disparate information and inform a way forward
- Industry knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Business and commercial acumen
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Industry experience or legal/ compliance training.
- Experience in research roles at B2B information services companies, in house compliance or legal roles.
- Fluency in a language other than English is extremely beneficial.
- Knowledge of the following legal frameworks and compliance for payments: PSD2, 4thAMLD and the GDPR is desirable but not essential.
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.