Legal Analyst - Research and Regulatory Analysis
Full-Time | St Clare House | 30 Minories | London, EC3N 1DD, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
- Build subject matter expertise in jurisdictions and topics by monitoring regulations and specialism in specific jurisdictions.
- Research and write regulatory analysis to a high standard, update country guides to ensure they reflect the most recent regulations and develop requirements by product and jurisdiction.
- Develop relationships with clients, regulators and industry groups for the jurisdiction you are assigned to.
- Support VIXIO participation at third-party conferences and events by sharing knowledge, collecting data/ supporting information based on the jurisdictions you are assigned to.
Competencies and Skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Thought leadership
- Demonstrate excellent analytical skills – recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions.
Strategic and critical thinking- ability to connect the dots across disparate information and inform a way forward
- Industry knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Business and commercial acumen
Required experience and qualifications:
- 1-2 years Industry experience or legal/ compliance training.
- Experience in research roles at B2B information services companies, in house compliance or legal roles.
- Fluency in a language other than English is extremely beneficial.
- Knowledge of the following legal frameworks and compliance for payments: PSD2, 5th AMLD, crypto and the GDPR is desirable but not essential.
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.