Principal Analyst, VIXIO Regulatory Research & Growth
Full-Time | St Clare House | 30 Minories | London, EC3N 1DD, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
The Principal Analyst role will focus on leading a team of analysts, setting workflows and ensuring high quality, customer-led content is created. There is strong collaboration with the Editorial team and Marketing, and this role plays an important part in growing our Payments business.
- Monitor a set of jurisdictions to develop an understanding and expertise of regulatory changes, requirements and specialisms in the Payments industry. Update country reports, trackers and write regulatory alerts and analysis which simplifies and clearly articulates the regulatory changes that are most important to our customers.
- Lead conversations and planning around the content production on VXIO Payments Compliance new content, and new subject matter with the view of meeting client need in the changing environment.
- Create regular thought leadership and analysis that helps solve our client’s business challenges.
- Support product marketing efforts by creating content cheat sheets, writing insights and blogs, participating in webinars and panels.
- Lead on bringing VIXIO content and research to life by presenting at client forums, third party events, VIXIO events, webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Coach and manage a team of analysts to develop high quality regulatory analysis and insights.
- Set analyst workflow by quarter, proactively manage individual workflows by prioritizing initiatives, ensure team meets deadlines, and escalate any challenges to manager.
- Weekly report on status of projects, workflow to manager.
- Consistently have 1:1s with each team member- defined agenda- refer back to IDP and objectives as a way to track performance. Give in the moment feedback.
- Identify individual skills gaps, and identify gaps across the team to inform training plan for the product organization. Ensure application and effectiveness of training activities.
- Inspire and coach team members to meet or exceed goals.
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org.