Regulatory Monitoring Associate, VIXIO Regulatory Research & Analysis
Full-Time | London, EC3N, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
Regulatory research and analysis is the core of VIXIO’s premium business intelligence offering. It provides the insight and updates to regulatory changes to keep compliance professionals in the know. Our primary focus is to cut out the noise and publish what they need to know to protect their companies from non-compliance and the related fines. We help them do this efficiently and effectively, which is why we are building workflow tools to complement the qualitative research.
The Associate role is critical in supporting our growth and jurisdictional expansion.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To support growth and rapid expansion, the Associate will support customer-led queries and strategies to:
- Understand customer requirements and scope
- Research what is required
- Present findings to analysts
- Partner with analysts to map regulations and authorities
- Collaborate with business process outsource provider (Merit) to build and test web monitoring solutions
- To deliver client value and develop jurisdictional & thematic expertise, day to day monitoring of the scrapers and regulatory landscape
- Leverage monitoring data to identify trends to support marketing collateral, research and thought leadership
This entry level role requires the following:
- Inquisitive and curious nature – you ask why to better understand and to expand your knowledge. You like to learn.
- Clear communication – you are clear and concise in both your written and verbal communication
- Problem solver – you are a creative thinker and logical reasoner and solve problems in a structured and thoughtful way
- Humility – you are not afraid to ask for help and you gracefully accept and learn from feedback
- Nothing is too big – you have a can do attitude and are always willing to go the extra mile to help a colleague or a customer
Benefits and perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.