Wednesday March 25, 2020, 15:00 (GMT), 16:00 (CET)
The state prime ministers for the 16 German states have agreed to a draft gambling treaty to come into force in June 2021 that will set restrictive rules for online casino games and sports betting.
Join VIXIO GamblingCompliance as we discuss just how restrictive the rules will be and how they might affect operators.
To be Discussed:
- Market overview
- Will online casino rules kill profit?
- Just how restrictive are Sports Betting rules?
- Will sports betting licenses granted under the current Interstate Treaty continue to be valid beyond June 30th, 2021?
- What general restrictions apply to participation in online games of chance?
- Can we expect a transitional regulation to be introduced for online casino games?
- What are the expectations of the new central gambling supervisory authority in Saxony-Anhalt?
- David Altaner, Business Editor, VIXIO GamblingCompliance
- Jessica Maier, Partner, MELCHERS law firm
- Joerg Hofmann, Partner, MELCHERS law firm
- Willem van Oort, Founder, Gaming in Germany
Register For Webinar Below