Senior Regulatory Analyst/Regulatory Principal Analyst, Research and Regulatory Analysis
Full-Time | London, EC3N, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
- Strong subject matter expertise in jurisdictions, related regulations and nuances and specialisms; leading research initiatives from end to end, gathering peer input as part of QA.
- Independently write regulatory analysis and thematic research outputs to a high standard. Coach the team to the same standard.
- Regularly engage with clients and the broader market to inform regulatory analysis and ensure VIXIO content is relevant. Develop relationships with clients, regulators and industry groups.
- Contribute to developing the product strategy, and evolving the product value proposition to grow and diversify revenue streams. Bring strong strategic and lateral thinking to advance the longer term company strategy.
- Bring commercial awareness and understanding of how compliance officers use regulatory information in their day to day job. Partner with commercial teams to translate and simplify customer problems and map content that demonstrates the value and utility of a VIXIO subscription. Be the subject matter expert on commercial calls.
- Represent VIXIO at third-party conferences, events and VIXIO led webinars – lead with industry insights and thought leadership.
- Must have gambling/gaming industry knowledge
- Must have compliance/regulatory knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of AML or Data Privacy or Safer Gambling is a plus
- Regional knowledge: Asia or Africa a plus
Skills and Attributes
- Strategic thinker
- Critical thinker
- Problem solver
- Strong analytical skills and rigor
- Content and thought leadership
- Business acumen
- Customer centric
- Presentation skills
Experience and Qualifications
- ICA qualification in compliance
- Reporting data and recommendations to senior management
- Leading strategy of content/product
- Interpreting metrics (Google Analytics)
- Writing thought leadership
- Creating regulatory analysis/insights
- Understanding of KPIs
- Understanding of customer experience and user journey
- Fluency, or competency, in a language other than English is a valued attribute for the role, but not essential
Benefits and perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.