Sub-editor, Content Operations
Full-Time | London, EC3N, United Kingdom
VIXIO is the leading provider of regulatory intelligence. Our trusted insights and analysis give our clients a true picture of what’s happening in an ever-changing landscape. We combine world-class content with advanced technology to help our clients make informed strategic decisions to mitigate risks, capitalise on business opportunities and find competitive advantage.
The sub-editor role focuses on upholding the standards aimed at maintaining credibility, integrity, clarity and consistency across all VIXIO content, and is integral to the continued output and development of the operations function. The role involves, but is not limited to, working with teams across the business, encompassing copy editing and some marketing-adjacent functions.
- Insights & analysis: edit and upload articles; clarify content for consistency and accuracy; newsletter creation and sending via Pardot marketing tool.
- Regulatory: edit reports for substance and style, including the text of Infogram visuals; upload reports using CMS platform
- Horizon Scanning and regulatory updates: editing; link checking; clarifying points and taxonomy
- Support the creation of bespoke reports, for clients or for internally-produced event collateral: edit and layout reports in line with branding; find or create additional graphics (e.g. charts); repurpose existing content for print.
- Data: edit data reports.
- Marketing-adjacent: copy edit emails and marketing materials when required
- Product innovation: work with the tech department to improve processes and functionality.
- Attention to detail, applicable to copy editing, CMS maintenance and design-related tasks
- Copy editing, particularly content written by people with English as a second language.
- Strong organisational and project management skills to consistently meet deadlines.
- Strong communicator across functions.
- Ability to think and work independently.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (some knowledge desirable).
- Platform-specific knowledge: Drupal; Pardot (optional).
Benefits and Perks
VIXIO offers a very competitive benefits package:
- We offer 25 days of holiday each year. After 2 years of service, you are rewarded with an additional day of loyalty holiday for each year up to 30 days
- We have a private health insurance scheme
- We offer a life assurance scheme
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work loans are offered
- A day off for your birthday (2 days if it is a big one)
To apply for this role, please email us your most recent CV and cover letter at email@example.com.