VIXIO Accessibility Statement
This is an accessibility statement from Compliance Online Limited, also trading as VIXIO.
Measures to support accessibility
VIXIO takes measures to ensure accessibility of the VIXIO Application Suite. This includes both our Gambling Compliance and Payments Compliance platforms. These measure are:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. The VIXIO Application Suite is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
VIXIO is actively looking to improve our conformance by implementing an accessibility roadmap in future releases of the platform.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of VIXIO Application Suite. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on VIXIO Application Suite:
- Phone: +44 (0) 207 921 9980
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: St Clare House, 30 Minories, London, EC3N 1DD
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
VIXIO Application Suite is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The technology is supported natively in widely-distributed user agents that are also accessibility supported (such as HTML, CSS and jQuery);
- The VIXIO platforms use element mark-up which flags relevant content blocks to screen readers for processing.
VIXIO Application Suite is not compatible with:
- IE browsers before 2010 as these versions may run into some compatibility issues. We recommend upgrading older IE browsers to Microsoft Edge.
Accessibility of VIXIO Application Suite relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of VIXIO Application Suite, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for VIXIO Application Suite:
- Small Text: Users must change font size using their browser settings. because We have not yet added dynamic stylesheets. We are actively looking to address this issue as part of our ongoing product roadmap. Please use your browser to adjust the font size so as to make it more readable.
- Images: Some images may not contain alt attributes.
- Low Contrast Text: Currently we are not able to offer contrast adjustments to users.
- Empty Links: Some links may not contain an alt tag and so may not be readable by screen readers
VIXIO assessed the accessibility of VIXIO Application Suite by the following approaches:
In the first instance please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if you experience any issues with accessibility while using any of our platforms.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Compliance Online Ltd (VIXIO)
Head of Technology
20 March 2022.